NEW ROLE: Marketing and Communications
We are a small business with big ideas and you get to be on the ground floor. In line with our aims to have a range of games and puzzles that engage the mind (of both the young and old), build logic and spatial thinking and give an alternative for parents who want kids off screens, all our games are ethically sourced and made from Sustainable wood and lead free paint.
As much as we want to be screen free, we know the only way to grow our business is,ironically, through a strong on-line presence!
We are currently hiring a 1st or 2nd year marketing student for either casual or part time work. The role will require 5-10 hours per week on site with some flexibility to work offsite once up to speed on our business.
The role will entail a broad range of activities utilising all aspects of marketing and communications:
- Graphic Design or liaising with a graphic designer
- Website page design/enhancement (including working with our website manager)
- Designing campaigns for social media and running those campaigns across:
- other relevant social media platforms
- Running campaign monitor campaigns to retail and wholesale customers
- Building social media followers and engagement
- Running campaigns to increase engagement with our stockists
- Packaging design and development including moving to eco-friendly packaging in line with our ethos
- Other marketing and communication projects as they arise through brainstorming sessions
If you see our ethos and aims as worthwhile and believe you can truly add value and feel valued for your input, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants must be currently studying marketing or social media, have strong English language skills including both verbal and written to be considered. Graphic design skills are a bonus.
The role is based in Ashburton not far from the train line.
To apply: email your updated resume to email@example.com Reference: MARCOMM1